Friday, February 17, 2006





A Day In The Park



Within a few minutes of the White Swan hotel, there are a lot of parks and open spaces for everyone. We had a great time on our last morning as we walked through these parks. There were so many people out this morning. As excited as I am to return home and see my family, a part of me will miss China. I truly feel this country is like a second home for me. I am just fascinated by these wonderful people.
People playing games, women doing fan dances, people practicing tai chi, children doing their morning exercises and so much more. There are such an active society and everyone gets involved. I wish we had this back in the US……what a wonderful way to start your day and to greet your neighbors.

We are heading home this afternoon to Hong Kong. We will be taking the train from Guangzhou to Hong Kong……about a two our trip.

No comments: