
Landed in "Honk Honk"
We made it safely to "Honk Honk" (as Jadyn and Averi have so named it! ) and had a good flight over. The kids did wonderful, especially Averi who never cried and kept herself very entertained on that 15 1/2 hour flight! We stayed at the airport hotel and are planning on doing some quick sightseeing of Hong Kong today, before we leave for Gulin tonight. We all are very tired, as we hardly slept on the plane and of course everyone is up at 3:00 a.m. and ready to go.......but we expected this all. By tomorrow night we should be sleeping much better!!
We made it safely to "Honk Honk" (as Jadyn and Averi have so named it! ) and had a good flight over. The kids did wonderful, especially Averi who never cried and kept herself very entertained on that 15 1/2 hour flight! We stayed at the airport hotel and are planning on doing some quick sightseeing of Hong Kong today, before we leave for Gulin tonight. We all are very tired, as we hardly slept on the plane and of course everyone is up at 3:00 a.m. and ready to go.......but we expected this all. By tomorrow night we should be sleeping much better!!
1 comment:
HOORAY!!!! I told Brinley last night that you were on your way to Hong Kong and she said, "Hong Hong? Where that, Mama???" I said, "China." She said, "I WANNA GO!!!!" LOL
Glad you made it and that all is well. Hope you will get your timeclocks adjusted quickly.
I'm having some minor outpatient surgery in the morning so if you read this, say a little prayer for me. You know I will be praying for you. You are going to have Ryan SOON!!!! :)
Big hugs!
Sharon
Post a Comment